Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Date: 3/3/10
State-o-mind: neutral
Task at Hand: crowd photo editing
On The Horizon: next class
What is working: group project progress. its slow but its getting there.
What is not working: I think team work isn't what it should be. there seems to be some confusion on some design aspects of the project that have to be cleared up. I also think that there shouldn't be any attitude in class amongst each other which I felt last class.
Other thoughts: I hope things work out how its meant to and I also hope that this project gets done on time.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you felt a little tension last class, I think a little history from last term spilled over. I am working to have a clean slate for this term and I agree things are a little confusing right now. But go with the flow and it should work out fine! Or even better give suggestions as what may help us out! Glad you are with us this term!

    ReplyDelete